Be our next treasurer
Slow Food Portland is looking for a treasurer to take care of our finances. There would be some upfront work to get us organized, but then it's just maintenance and payouts.
The treasurer's responsibilities would be as follows:
- Using Xero to record transactions, perform bank reconciliation, and create a financial summary for board meetings.
- Attend or report latest financials to board meetings (about 6-8 per year)
- Manage mobile payments like PayPal or Square
- Manage banking relationship as the primary signer on checking account
- Maintain records of important financial documents (passwords, logins, etc)
- Complete payouts for our Airbnb experiences twice a month
- Time commitment: 2-3 hours per week, with an initial investment of time to organize the books.
- File form 990-N and CT12
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org